Please join us in a day of prayer
Tomorrow, March 21st, is HBM's Quarterly Day of Prayer. We believe prayer is the cornerstone of our ministry and that our growth and effectiveness as a ministry is dependent on humbly bringing our needs before God. We also believe that the heartbeat of HBM is our relationships...the relationships with those we serve in Haiti, and also our relationships with YOU, our prayer partners and financial supporters. We ask that tomorrow you set aside time to pray specifically for some of our needs, but we want you to know that we value you and the needs that are present and real in your life right now as well. While you are praying for us, we desire to be praying for you. It would be our honor and joy to intercede before our Father for you. If there is a prayer need you would like us as a ministry to be lifting up for you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some ways you can be praying for our ministry and staff...
- Pray for God's favor and blessing in not only Jeremie, but wherever we do projects and share the gospel
- Pray for travel safety for visiting groups
- Pray for increased support so we can meet our budget and go above and beyond in our generosity
- Pray for continued growth in our leaders
- Pray for more people to come to know Christ
- Pray that the HBM staff will abide in Christ
- Pray for strength and unity in HBM staff marriages and families
Thank you for all of your prayers, support, and contributions so far this year. We wouldn't be the ministry we are today without God bringing us partners like you!