Please join us in a day of prayer
This Wednesday, December 13th, is HBM's first Quarterly Day of Prayer. We believe prayer is the cornerstone of our ministry and that our growth and effectiveness as a ministry is dependent on humbly bringing our needs before God. We also believe that the heartbeat of HBM is our relationships...the relationships with those we serve in Haiti, and also our relationships with YOU, our prayer partners and financial supporters. On Wednesday, December 13th, we are going to ask that you set aside some time to pray specifically for some of our needs, but we want you to know that we value you and the needs that are present and real in your life right now as well. While you are praying for us, we desire to be praying for you. It would be our honor and joy to intercede before our Father for you. If there is a prayer need you would like us as a ministry to be lifting up for you, please send an email to email@example.com.
Here are some ways you can be praying for our ministry and staff...
- Pray that we would reach our year-end giving goal to meet our budget
- Pray for the health of our staff and their families
- Pray for God's favor and blessing in not only Jeremie, but wherever we do projects and share the gospel
- Pray that the government will change and desire to help the country
- Pray for all the children at our school in Te Wouj
- Pray for the Jeremie hospital to improve and provide better care for all the sick and hurting people
- Pray for Marc Donald and his wife Krista. He is flying to the states on Thursday to be with Krista and their daughter, Lucianne, as they all await the arrival of their second child, baby boy Max, on January 10th
Thank you for all of your prayers, support, and contributions so far this year. We wouldn't be the ministry we are today without God bringing us partners like you!